Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Call For More Co-Authors

I converse on a number of private email groups wherein we discuss matters that deserve much wider dissemination than is possible among the few members of those groups. My attempts to drive the discussions to this blog, where there is at least the potential for wide exposure, have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we might encourage others to come out from under their rocks and give everyone the benefit of their wisdom?

Perhaps one of the problems is that only co-authors can post new topics (anyone may post comments). At present there are only two co-authors: gxm and myself. I am hereby issuing a call for more co-authors. Post a comment if you are interested. This is a way to get your ideas far beyond the confines of your circle of cronies.

1 comment:

Big J said...

I would be happy to be a co-author.

Preview some of my posts here:

http://readmycents.blogspot.com/

I am a self-employed electrical contractor, so time is limited. When I can, I vent on my blog.